Dynamic Functional Retraining
DFT is a specialized adjunct to traditional manual therapy uniquely offered at The Sports Medicine Specialists.
Early and progressive functional strength training allows faster and more complete recovery from injury. Our patients are better prepared to return to their active lifestyle.
Once the acute phase of injury is over, our patients are introduced to our specially trained DFT therapists. In conjunction to their continued physio or athletic therapy, a specific exercise program is begun. Care is taken to maintain our patients fitness level while their injury is recovering. This ensures no time is lost between when the injury is healed and their return to activity.
Chris Kornacki is a personal trainer who also provides Dynamic Functional Retraining services
- PICP Strength Coach - Level 2
- Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist – Upper Extrenity & Lower Extremity
- BioSignature Practitioner - Level 2
- Poliquin Instant Muscle Strengthening Techniques
- Darby Training Systems – Assessment, Exercise & Program Design
- Darby Training Systems - Back Health Specialist
- Can Fit Pro PTS
- NCCP level 2 Gymnastics and trampoline coach