Mary Danielle Cifeli| Personal Trainer, Toronto
Mary Danielle (MD) has been training for 27 years and has her degree in Food Nutrition Consumer Family Studies from Ryerson University.
- Pilates Coach
- Kettleball Specialist
Motto: strength is a by product of perfect form, training can either become your sport or empower you to train for any sport.
Chris Kornacki | Personal Trainer, Toronto
- PICP Strength Coach - Level 2
- Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist – Upper Extrenity & Lower Extremity
- BioSignature Practitioner - Level 2
- Poliquin Instant Muscle Strengthening Techniques
- Darby Training Systems – Assessment, Exercise & Program Design
- Darby Training Systems - Back Health Specialist
- Can Fit Pro PTS
- NCCP level 2 Gymnastics and trampoline coach
Freyja Spence/Personal Trainer, Toronto
Freyja started out her career in athletics with persuing classical ballet for two decades, adding in competitive track, running, rock climbing, and weight lifting along the way, in an effort to achieve well rounded fitness and prevent injuries. She attended the University of Guelph for a H.BSc in Human Kinetics, with an emphasis in clinical biomechanics and nutrition. After working for the Health and Performance Center on Guelph campus, she has continued to complete certifications and work in the health and fitness industry.
-Kelly Starret Movement and Mobility
-Crossfit Level 1
-Crossfit Kids Certification
-Burgener Olympic Lifting Certification
-Matt Lalonde Nutrition series
-Crossfit Kettlebell certification